Due to our continuing growth we have a position available for the right person.
RADAN Designer & CNC Laser Programmer
Position: CNC Laser Programmer
Vacancy Type: Permanent
We are currently seeking a design engineer & CNC Laser Programmer to join the team and take responsibility for the processing of customer drawings, converting them into components and creating modelling items for manufacture.
- Liaise with customers taking their finished drawings and advising them on any changes or modifications that need to be made
- Process drawings
- Complete CAD functions such as drawing, modifying and nesting utilising RADAN Software
- Ensuring nesting is as economical as possible, reducing waste materials.
Key Skills & Background Required:
- Previous experience working in a sheet metalwork design and manufacturing environment
- Proficient experience using RADAN
- Experience with other CAD systems: AutoCAD, Solidworks ect. is desirable
- Knowledge/experience in sheet metal-laser cutting environment with experience programming machines
- Good knowledge of sheet metal design & manufacture: laser cutting, fabricating, welding polishing ect.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a traditional and tight nit family run business and offers the opportunity to enjoy a long and successful career.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role please email email@example.com with your C.V